Business Development Manager (Local Freight)
- Are you looking for a new opportunity to utilise your freight experience and stellar sales skills?
- Join a highly-regarded Australian business that's passionate about supporting their staff & exceeding client expectations!
- Highly negotiable remuneration PLUS performance-based incentives, company vehicle & flexible working arrangements!
A little about the Kwickaz Group...
The Kwickaz Group offers a cost-effective and accountable service to companies with a variety of freight needs. Specialising in local freight, in and around the Melbourne area, they provide solutions for anything from a single envelope to semi trailers. Also offering storage facilities and air, sea, international, or national services, Kwickaz really are a 'one-stop-shop' when it comes to freight, and are truly passionate about exceeding client expectations.
Your New Role
The Kwickaz Group is now on the lookout for a full-time Business Development Manager to join their team in Melbourne, working from either the Rowville head office or new Truganina location.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be selling Kwickaz Group's local freight solutions through lead generation and cold calling, organising and attending face-to-face appointments with potential new clients.
Another key part of this role is Account Management, ensuring your clients are happy with Kwickaz services, checking invoices are correct, and following up on any issues if they arise.
To be successful, you'll need the following:
- Experience in local freight - Kwickaz specialises in transport within Melbourne, so understanding how this works is crucial.
- Confidence with cold calling- you can't be "phone shy" if you want to succeed.
- Excellent communication skills- the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with your clients will keep them coming back for more.
- Impeccable personal presentation- you'll be meeting with clients in person, representing the Kwickaz Group brand in the best possible light.
- The ability to close a sale- you're not afraid to ask for a sale and won't be phased by obstacles in the process.
Finally, you'll also need a current, valid Driver's License and access to a reliable vehicle in order to travel between client appointments.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual looking to take their experience to the next level! You'll expand your skill set and have ongoing opportunities to advance within this growing company.
You will be well rewarded with an attractive base salary, negotiable based on your experience, plus additional performance based incentives. A car allowance will be paid for any work-related travel, and a company vehicle will be available, after an initial 6 month probation period.
Committed to supporting their staff, Kwickaz also offers flexible working arrangements, negotiable depending on your needs, which includes the potential to work around school hours or work from home for part of the week.
Bring your sales experience to a well-established and highly-regarded organisation that believes in honesty and rewards hard work - Apply Now!