Risk & Compliance Officer
- Do you have experience in risk management, WH&S, and compliance?
- Assist a network of important flexible learning centres across 3 states/territories!
- Enjoy an attractive remuneration circa $78,000 - $103,000, plus super and salary packaging options!
About EREA Flexi
Edmund Rice Education Australia Flexi Schools (EREA Flexi Schools) are a network of flexible learning centres that offer young people an opportunity to reconnect with education in a setting that is inclusive and flexible. With a focus on literacy, numeracy and project-based learning, all programming and learning activities are developed based on young people’s Individual Education Plans which are differentiated based on learning levels and what best supports them to re-engage.
About the Opportunity
EREA Central West Flexible Schools Network now has an important opportunity for a Risk and Compliance Officer to join their Network team in Adelaide, SA working on a part-time (0.8 FTE) basis, with room to negotiate full-time hours for the right applicant.
Reporting into the Business Manager and responsible to the Network Principal, you will primarily be tasked with the daily implementation of the risk and compliance systems and processes.
More specifically, you will work across a number of key functions including, the Complispace Platform, WH&S, Student Duty of Care, Child Protection, and Risk Management.
Your day-to-day duties will include, but will not be confined to:
- Assisting with all aspects of safety and risk management, including the completion of risk assessments and risk/compliance registers via CompliSpace - Assurance (EREA Flexi School's Risk Management System);
- Developing and updating the Complispace Policy Platform for policy and procedures; and
- Coordinating the Compli-learn staff learning system and compliance audits to drive continuous improvement; and
- Potentially travelling to sites across Central and Western Australia if necessary.
To view the full Job Description, please click here.
Please Note: Edmund Rice Education Australia is committed to ensuring the safety, wellbeing and dignity of all children and young people. All applicants will be subject to EREA and legislative screening procedures. These checks are consistent with EREA’s commitment to child protection policies and procedures.
To be considered for this position you will ideally have a Certificate in Risk and Compliance, as well as demonstrable industry experience and relevant tertiary qualifications in Occupational Health & Safety, Legal, Business Administration, Accounting or a closely related discipline.
As an oversight role for risk and compliance across the entire network, you will need to be adaptable and agile, able to work with and establish productive relationships with a wide variety of schools and stakeholders across South Australia, Northern Territory, and Western Australia.
Working across 3 state/territory jurisdictions, your experience in the industry and ability to maintain an up-to-date understanding of policy trends and changes will be key to your success in this integrated role.
EREA Central West Flexible Schools Network are looking for candidates who embrace the opportunity to work in a busy office environment, can work effectively in both a team and autonomously, and are open to receiving constructive feedback.
Please Note: Prior to commencement and with support from EREA Central West Flexible Schools Network, you will need to obtain a current DCSI Clearance (Working with Children Clearance) and a Catholic Clearance from the Archdiocese of Adelaide.
About the Benefits
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration circa $78,000 - $103,000 plus super, based on your experience and qualification level (in line with theSouth Australian Catholic Schools enterprise Agreement 2017).
In addition, EREA Central West Flexible Schools Network also provides:
- Ongoing professional development opportunities;
- Salary sacrificing options;
- Opportunity to support a wide variety of schools across 3 states/territories; and
- The potential to travel to some incredible locations throughout Central and Western Australia!
Please Note: Applications close Friday 13th November 2020. Please attach your curriculum vitae with your application, outlining relevant work history, including contact details of at least two relevant referees.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply. EREA Central West Flexible Schools Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To oversee risk and compliance as part of a network helping disenfranchised young people reconnect with education - Apply Now!