Sales and Fundraising Coach - Ride to Conquer Cancer
Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto and Montreal
About the Organization
West Hollywood based CauseForce, Inc. is an organization that successfully produces large-scale events in the US and Canada, which enable their non-profit clients to raise significant sums of money to fund their initiatives. CauseForce events have raised more than $200 million benefiting cancer research and care by creating and implementing experiential events that make a difference in the lives of participants as well as delivering awareness and dollars to the cause.
About the Event
The Ride to Conquer Cancer benefiting Cancer Foundations across Canada is a unique, two-day cycling event that takes place in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario, and Quebec. During this bold cycling journey, participants will ride for two whole days across Canada's beautiful landscapes and countrysides! Their mission is clear - a cancer-free future.
The money participants raise through this event are used locally which provides funding to a team of top doctors and scientists whose search for new discoveries and improved patient outcomes will have a real impact in your community, across Canada, and around the world. In other words, their participation will accelerate the conquest of cancer. To read more about this worthwhile and important cause, visit the website www.conquercancer.ca
About the Opportunity
CauseForce is seeking a driven and passionate Sales and Fundraising Coach to join their team in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto and Montreal.
The primary purpose of this role is to ensure the participation and fundraising success of the Ride to Conquer Cancer. In this phone based role, you are the foundation of the event by being the main point of contact for all participants.
More specifically, the successful candidate will:
- Answer inbound and initiate outgoing calls;
- Make outbound registration phone calls to people who have requested information;
- Phone participants to motivate and provide support;
- Teach and share techniques for each participant to reach their goals;
- Serve as Event Staff during the event; and
- Coach and be the main contact of information for all participants.
The ideal candidate will have completed some post secondary education and have previous experience in sales or telephone service. You must enjoy talking with people over the phone and have the willingness to do whatever it takes to produce a successful event. If you are a bicycling enthusiast who would like to get involved in this high profile event then we'd like to hear from you!
If you are friendly, motivated, enthusiastic, and have the passion to make a difference, this is the job for you! To be successful you will be an effective team member and be able to contribute to a positive working environment. You will display a genuine concern for helping others, a willingness to work flexible hours, and have a confident, professional demeanour.
This role is 40 hours a week and on a rotating roster including weekends and evenings. Montreal applicants need to be bilingual in English and French.
About the Benefits
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package. In addition, CauseForce employees receive excellent benefits depending on your length of service with the company.
From 3 months to one year, you receive:
- Medical benefits for employees only with a 70% pay direct drug card;
- Life Insurance, AD&D, and Long Term Disability;
- Emergency medical travel insurance;
- 2 weeks accrued vacation plus all statutory holidays with 3 sick days.
After one year, your benefits will increase by including:
- Medical and dental benefits for employees, spouse & dependents with a 80% pay direct drug card;
- Dependent Life Insurance for Spouse & Dependents;
- Optional benefits are available including group term insurance, RRSP plans, and Tax Free Savings Account.
Gain the immense job satisfaction that arises from playing a vital role for an essential not-for-profit event that is dedicated to improving the lives of others - Apply Now!