Heavy Equipment Operators - Dozers, Graders, Excavators and Supervisors
Fort McMurray, Fort Nelson, and Cold Lake Alberta
- Multiple opportunities are available for experienced heavy equipment operators wanting to work with a leading heavy civil contractor.
- Work with a market leader who is dedicated to providing safe working conditions.
- Attractive remuneration package and excellent benefit plan including discounts on products and services and family assistance program.
- Camp or hotel accommodations will be provided along with a food allowance!
About the Organization
Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd. is an oilfield construction company based out of Edmonton, Alberta and with branches across the province. They are a heavy civil contractor with over 60 years of experience working for resource corporations throughout Western and Northern Canada. The organization is experienced in various sizes of projects-from small to large-and excel at completing their tasks within scheduled timeframes, on budget, and with the utmost workplace safety.
Morgan believes that their strength is in their people. The organization seeks out highly skilled individuals with the experience and interpersonal skills required in today's marketplace. Employees at Morgan get to work on projects unlike any others in Canada. The organization operates with integrity and have set high standards of performance so they can deliver the best work to their clients. Their well-rounded group of individuals possesses skills in the following areas:
- Environmental remediation and reclamation
- Clearing and grubbing
- Heavy civil earthworks
- Oilfield construction, reclamation, and facility construction
- Pipeline and facilities
- Underground utilities
- Site maintenance
- Facility decommissioning and demolition
About the Opportunity
Due to ongoing expansion, Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd. has multiple opportunities for skilled Heavy Equipment Operators including Dozers, Graders, Excavators Operators and Supervisors. You will be working on a diverse range of oilfield and heavy civil construction projects in Fort McMurray, Fort Nelson, and Cold Lake, Alberta.
To be one of the successful candidates, you will have a minimum of five years experience operating Dozers, Graders, or Excavators. Also, having experience in operating, checking and looking after machinery is essential.
To be successful for all of these positions, you will need:
- A Valid Drivers License with Clean Abstract
- CSTS/PST Ticket
- Standard First Aid
- H2S Alive Training
- Ground Disturbance II training
As a Supervisor, you will need several years in a supervisory role. This is a pivotal, hands-on role that ensures all projects are completed on time and within a budget.
Morgan is seeking a hard-working "self starter", with good communication skills, who can both work autonomously and as a team member. Importantly, you will undertake your work in a safe and efficient manner. If you have a positive attitude and a strong work ethic, Morgan would love to hear from you!
You can choose to work a short term contract for the busy winter season, but you have the opportunity to work on projects throughout the summer. Applicants will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to employment.
You will be provided with camp or hotel accommodations, depending on the job site. In addition, you will be given a food allowance. These are varied, enjoyable roles, which will provide you with a challenge and various rewards.
About the Benefits
In return for your hard work and commitment, Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd is offering an attractive remuneration package depending on experience.
In addition, Morgan offers their employees the following fantastic benefits:
- Comprehensive benefit package through the Merit Contractors Association which includes extended medical, dental and vision care
- Life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, long term disability
- Employee and family assistance program
- Employees that participate in the Benefit Plan have access to hundreds of discounts on everything from travel and personal services to computers and merchandise.
- Free ongoing safety training
In addition, you will enjoy working with well maintained vehicles and equipment. This role is ideal for experienced Heavy Equipment Operators wanting to advance advance your career with an established and thriving industry leader and contributing to first class projects.
This is your chance to join a leading company that prides itself not just on its business growth and success, but also on its excellent team environment and reputation of delivering projects on time and to budget.