- Are you an experienced Quality Engineer looking to advance your career with a growing organization?
- Enjoy an Attractive Remuneration Package, ranging from $55,000 to $63,000 per year with profit sharing!
- Tuition Reimbursement and Relocation Package Available!
DYNA-MIG, a division of F&P Mfg., Inc was established in February, 1997. They are a North American subsidiary of F-TECH Inc. in Japan and part of F-TECH’s global network of companies covering Japan, the United States, Canada, China, Philippines and Mexico. In addition DYNA-MIG have numerous Joint Ventures and Technical Agreements with companies in Asia, Europe, South America. This global family allows them to provide stamping, hydro forming, welding, e-coating and assembly of parts to Automotive OEM’s around the world.
All companies in the global family share the same values where Safety, Quality, and Customer Satisfaction are the first priority. Other philosophies include the spirit of challenge, continuous improvement (Kaizen) and 5S principles (Seiri – Clearing up, Seiton – Organizing, Seiso – Cleaning, Seiketsu – Standardizing, Shitsuke – Training and Discipline).
Click here to find out more about DYNA-MIG.
About the Opportunity
DYNA-MIG is currently seeking an experienced Quality Engineer for their team in Stratford, Ontario!
In this key position, you will be responsible for supplier and new product development.
Specifically, this will involve:
- Communicating with subcontractors regarding quality issues;
- Coordinating containment activities;
- Performing supplier quality audits and inspection and testing as required;
- Reviewing and initialing approval of supplier corrective action reports;
- Confirming countermeasures at supplier site;
- Participating in APQP, PMEA, and control plan development;
- Participating in quality improvement activities including RPN reduction; and
- Participating in 5 S programs.
If you have the following qualifications, DYNA-MIG would like to speak with you!
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering/Quality Assurance or equivalent;
- 5 years (minimum) experience in an automotive manufacturing;
- 3 years (minimum) experience in quality control at an engineering/technologist level; and
- Experience with stamping, mig and resistance welding is a must!
In addition, DYNA-MIG is looking for someone with excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will also have practical measurement skills with basic tools plus you'll be familiar with product launch /PPAP submission 'Core Tools'.
If you are an effective multi-tasker who works well with minimum supervision, you would be a good fit for this role.
About the Benefits
DYNA-MIG is a great place to work! The company believes that it is important for their employees to be happy in the workplace. DYNA-MIG offers their employees a fast-paced and exciting work environment that allows them to contribute innovative ideas while working as part of a team.
As a DYNA-MIG employee, here's just a taste of the great benefits you'll enjoy:
- Attractive Remuneration Package, ranging from $55,000 to $63,000 per year with profit sharing;
- Full Medical and Dental with Upgrades Available at Minimal Cost;
- Over Time Available;
- RRSP Starts Immediately at 4% of Base with Matching Available in Addition;
- Tuition Reimbursement;
- Attention to Standardization, Safety and Continual Improvement;
- Monthly Company Lunches for Birthdays and a Presidents Lunch; and
- Relocation Package Available!
Best of all you'll enjoy joining a growing company with room for advancement and opportunities for continued professional growth!
Do you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of the DYNA-MIG team? Apply now!