Quantity Surveyor/Contracts Administrator
All over QLD and NSW
- Exciting role within a well established civil engineering contracting company!
- Work on on-going $3-8m projects, with 3 - 9 month project durations!
- Transport expenses to projects are covered, therefore nation-wide applications will be accepted!
- Enjoy working within a supportive and friendly team, with on-the-job training!
- Generous remuneration circa $70,000 - $90,000, commensurate with experience!
About the Organisation
CivilTeam Engineering is an established civil engineering contracting company that aims to provide uncompromised Project Management by delivering projects on time, within budget and to their client’s Quality, Safety and Environmental specification requirements.
They have a stable track record in direct management, construction management, project management, site management and have experience in delivering numerous infrastructure projects. With a young dynamic team of professionals, CivilTeam Engineering maintain their management systems to the highest possible standard while ensuring they are the preferred contractor for their clients through productive corporate partnerships.
About the Opportunity
CivilTeam Engineering has an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor/Contracts Administrator working on $3 - $8 million projects across QLD and NSW.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be assisting the project to ensure all aspects of it's contractual obligations are met.
More specifically, your key duties will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting the project with procurement;
- Maintaining good relations with CivilTeams’ Clients and ensuring projects are completed to their satisfaction;
- Ensuring that you work according to our systems to ensure all paperwork is in place as required; and
- Assisting the PM in all project contractual correspondence, record keeping and documentation.
To be successful in this position you will ideally be a highly organised team player with tertiary qualifications in Quantity Surveying, and demonstrated experience working on projects within the Civil Construction industry. As well, you will have experience in understanding contracts, contract drawings and company systems. It is essential that you are experienced in the Australian market, and have worked on Australian jobs.
You'll need to be a flexible and quick learning team player with outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to problem solve and work productively to tight deadlines in a fast-paced and often-changing environment.
About the Benefits
Working across QLD and NSW, you will receive the opportunity to travel throughout Australia and to work on multi million dollar projects! If you're looking for an interesting role where no two days will be the same - this is the opportunity for you!
You'll enjoy working within a well established organisation that prides itself on its close-knit team and supportive working environment. As the company grows, there is genuine potential for professional growth, with a strong focus on long term career advancement opportunities.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with generous remuneration circa $70,000 - $90,000, commensurate with your experience and skills. In addition, when living away from home, all your expenses including travel expenses will be paid for!
Don't miss out on this exciting quantity surveying role working on multi million dollar civil construction projects - Apply Now!