Business Development Managers - Flight Centre Business Travel
- Let your ambition define your sales career with uncapped commission and global opportunities.
- Boost your career with a global organization and one of the fastest growing businesses of its kind in the world!
- Attractive remuneration package ($57,000+ OTE in Year One) with uncapped earning potential, plus an excellent range of benefits with this Employer of Choice!
- Comprehensive training provided within a close-knit team environment!
About the Organization
Looking for an unbeatable place to work? Flight Centre Limited started with one shop, 27 years ago and have since grown to one of the world's largest travel agency group, with more than 2,000 leisure, corporate and wholesale businesses, extending throughout Australia, New Zealand, the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, South Africa, Hong Kong, India, China, Singapore and the United Arab Emirates.
Flight Centre Limited has been ranked one of Canada's 50 'Best Employers to Work For' in the Globe and Mail's Report on Business Magazine, for the last ten consecutive years (including the number one position in 2002). For four of the last ten years, the organization has been in the top four!!
About Flight Centre Business Travel
Flight Centre Business Travel has a number of locations which specialize in providing business travel services tailored to the needs of companies with a small to medium sized travel spend.
About the Opportunity
Flight Centre Business Travel is seeking target-driven Business Development Managers to join their rapidly growing businesses, based in Saskatoon, SK.
Working alongside Flight Centre's top performers, the right candidates will use their B2B sales expertise to scout new leads, develop profitable client relationships, and secure fresh business opportunities.
We are looking for outstanding sales professionals with an impressive track record of meeting their targets and winning new accounts. You will be selling travel products and devising strategies to create a strong client network within the SME market.
You will be regularly meeting clients in person as well as closing sales over the phone, so to achieve in the people-focused role, you will need to have confidence, charisma, and a way with words.
Flight Centre is looking for highly motivated professionals with excellent communication skills, who possess tenacity, ambition and diligence. Applicants do not need to have qualifications or experience in travel. An insatiable appetite for sales is absolutely crucial.
In addition, all candidates will need to be effective communicators with the confidence and energy to develop a rapport with a diverse range of clients and professionals. The successful candidate will therefore require strong interpersonal skills (including skills in relationship building, negotiation and persuasion), and a strong business and commercial acumen.
Furthermore, as you will be joining a growing brand with global potential, you will need an endless supply of ambition that is backed by your sales expertise.
Your core working hours will be from 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday. However due to the nature of this role you will be expected to attend some after hours company and networking events. Please note that our new shop will not open until August. Therefore you must be willing to work from home until that time.
About the Benefits
The right candidate will receive a competitive base and a generous commission with unlimited earning potential (OTE of $57,000+ in Year One).
Finally, Flight Centre offers its staff award-winning, world renowned benefits, including:
- Discounted travel and access to excellent incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Laptop and Blackberry
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Social events that are the envy of the industry e.g. Our high performers recently flew to Singapore for the annual Global Ball!
- Career progression scheme including global career opportunities
- Free health advice and financial planning consultations
- Comprehensive sales training from Flight Centre's success stories
- Fantastic supportive team culture
For a history of Flight Centre watch the video below:
Take on a new challenge and let ambition define your sales career - Apply Now!