Join the Casman team today!
Site Administrator - Casman Construction
Fort McMurray, Alberta
- An outstanding opportunity for a highly organized and motivated individual, looking to advance their career.
- Attractive remuneration starting at $29 an hour, plus excellent benefits!
- No weekends required for this highly varied, fast paced role!
- Live and work in one the fastest growing regions in Canada with unparallelled opportunities for recreation and outdoor pursuits.
About the Organization
Casman Group of Companies is a local Fort McMurray, Alberta operation providing industrial, commercial and residential construction, HVAC, plumbing and electrical services, and millwork products to the Fort McMurray market. From excavation and foundations to project turnover, the Casman Group of Companies provides an extensive array of services across the broad spectrum of construction project scope and complexity. Incorporated in 1982, the company now includes six operating divisions with expertise in residential and commercial general contracting, plumbing, electrical and millwork, as well as industrial construction, maintenance and specialized concrete foundations. The Casman Group of Companies has the skill set and competitive strength to complete your project...on time...and on budget. The Casman Group of Companies has maintained a consistent track record of growth and profitability over more than twenty five years.
About Fort McMurray
Fort McMurray is in Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo (RMWB), stretching from north central Alberta to the borders of Saskatchewan and the Northwest Territories, and is among the largest municipalities in North American ranks by area encompassing 68,454 square kilometers. Fort McMurray is the largest city in the Municipality with a population of over 80,000. Best known for its association with the oil sands industry, Fort McMurray is considered to be the heart of one of Canada's major oil production hubs.
Fort McMurray residents have access to seven public indoor sports and fitness facilities, 70 outdoor sports fields, three golf courses, 44 parks, 57 playgrounds and seven tennis courts. The World Health Organization has designated Wood Buffalo as a safe community. State of the art regional health facilities are located in Fort McMurray with plans for future expansion. The Fort McMurray Public and Catholic School Districts both serve the Primary, Elementary, and Secondary Education needs of students in Fort McMurray. Keyano College is a publicly funded college and vocational institute based in the area. With 130 km of park trails, Fort McMurray is perfect for those who love the great outdoors.
About the Opportunity
A division of the Casman Group of Companies, Casman Construction has openings for two talented Site Administrators to join their Fort McMurray team.
In this varied role, you will be providing technical and general office administrative support. Additionally, you will be responsible for keeping fiscal and statistical records, ledgers, and files.
Specific responsibilities of this role will include (but are not limited to):
- Managing a fluctuating volume of daily telephone inquiries;
- Administering the Accounts Receivable/Payable function;
- Processing payroll time sheets;
- Attending and taking minutes of meetings and completing and distributing reports and documents;
- Preparing operational and financial reports, invoices, purchase documentation, quotations/tenders, and contract documentations;
- Completing non-conforming reporting;
- Preparing employee packages and follow-up documentation;
- Ordering office materials and supplies; and
- Performing a variety of analytical, research, and reporting assignments.
Casman Construction is seeking a candidate with 3 years of previous office administrative experience. Knowledge of accounts payable and general office procedures is required. Completion of technical computer training in the Microsoft Office Suite, along with strong keyboarding skills is essential. SAP experience is an asset.
Applications are open to highly organized individuals with outstanding attention to detail and time management skills. Strong interpersonal skills are essential as you confidently assist in all office workings, demonstrating a positive, proactive and productive approach. The successful applicant will have a proven ability to manage multiple tasks and remain calm under pressure.
The ideal candidate will be confident working in a busy office environment who possesses excellent interpersonal skills. You will have strong verbal and written communication skills and are dedicated to providing excellent customer service. The ability to multi-task and to maintain high levels of accuracy is essential for this position. You will enjoy working as part of a team but be able to work autonomously.
For this role, you will be working 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday, and transportation will be provided to work sites.
About the Benefits
As a reward for your hard work and dedication to the job, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary starting at $29 per hour, depending on experience and qualifications.
In addition, the Casman Group of Companies employees enjoy a wide range of excellent benefits, including...
- Generous medical, dental, and vision plan;
- Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability;
- Long Service Bonus of $1,000 per year of service, paid annually;
- 9.6% vacation and holiday pay with each pay;
- Employee education assistance as furthering education is supported; and
- A friendly and dynamic team culture, with Corporate Social Events twice a year.
You will enjoy being part of a working environment that promotes personal and professional growth in an atmosphere of trust, respect, and collaboration. Due to the organization's continual growth and success, opportunities for career advancement will be made available, based on performance.
If have a strong work ethic and courteous manner and are looking for a career with an industry leader, apply now!
Please no phone calls to the Casman Group of Companies.