Class 1 Drivers / Picker Operators
Fort McMurray, AB
- Multiple opportunities for experienced Class 1 Drivers with Winch/Picker Operator experience!
- Excellent wages of $30-$42/hour and comprehensive benefits!
- Join an industry leading organization committed to safety and quality!
About the Organization
DB Kidd Transport is headquartered in Fort McMurray, AB, and for over 20 years, has been specializing in heavy equipment hauling, and rig/camp moving, predominantly in the oilfield industry in service areas across Alberta.
As a family-owned business with a complete fleet comprised of flat decks, drop decks, winch tractors, picker trucks, hot shot trucks, bed trucks, water trucks, and gravel trucks, there is no job DB Kidd Transport can’t handle! Since its establishment in 1992, DB Kidd Transport has grown its fleet to include over 40 tractors, and 50 trailers designed to handle a vast array of weight categories.
The company is strongly committed to adhering to safety standards, providing unparalleled customer service, and giving back to the community. Most recently, DB Kidd Transport made several donations to local causes such as STARS, and co-sponsored the 2011 Volunteer Recognition Event for the United Way. Also in 2011, DB Kidd sponsored the Sno-Drifters group which focuses on maintaining clean and safe trails in the Fort McMurray area.
About the Opportunity
Currently, DB Kidd has multiple openings for Class 1 Drivers with Winch/Picker Operator experience to join the team in Fort McMurray, AB!
Are you hard working, quick thinking, and mechanically minded? Then we want to speak with you!
Some of your other activities will include:
- Maintaining a driver logbook;
- Completing inspection reporting – pre-trip, en route, post trip as well as accident reporting;
- Planning travel schedules and routes; and
- Overseeing the safe condition of vehicles.
To apply for this role, you will need:
- 4+ years of Winch experience OR 4+ years of Picker Operator Experience (THIS EXPERIENCE IS MANDATORY);
- A valid Class 1 license, with a clean driver’s abstract; and
- The following tickets: CSTS / H2S / OSSA / First Aid.
The successful candidates will have their own vehicle, and for insurance purposes, must be at least 26 years old. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test.
About the Benefits
In exchange for your hard work and dedication on the job, you will be rewarded with a highly attractive salary of $30-$42 per hour, based on experience.
In addition, you will enjoy being a part of the DB Kidd benefits program, which includes:
- Life Insurance;
- Safety program that awards cash bonuses every quarter;
- Plentiful opportunities for paid overtime hours; and
- Company-subsidized professional development courses (after 90 days).
If you’re looking to join a team that takes pride in what they do, and values each of its employees, then DB Kidd is the place for you – Apply Now!