Quality Control Inspector
- Great opportunity for a detail-oriented, team player to join a stable company!
- Highly attractive salary!
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment.
Foremost is one of the largest, most geographically diverse industrial manufacturers in Western Canada, specializing in oil & gas, heavy oil, mining, waterwell and construction equipment. With more than 640,000 square feet of manufacturing space and over 1000 employees across Alberta, Foremost is well positioned to meet and exceed clients’ expectations. For more information about Foremost, visit www.foremost.ca/about
About the Opportunity
Foremost Maloney has an immediate opening for a full-time Quality Control Inspector – Level 1 in Calgary, AB. You will be responsible for ensuring that manufacturing processes are accurately completed to meet reliability standards and are in compliance with customer and legal expectations.
Specifically, you will:
- Ensure correct material identification;
- Keep job files up to date in reference to the progression of project work;
- Effectively and clearly liaise with construction personnel, as well as drafting and project coordinators to ensure efficient completion of projects; and
- Verify fit-up/positioning of materials comply with construction drawings, and that products meet international and national legislation and standards.
You are an outstanding communicator (both verbally and in writing) who has previous experience in welding (pressure welding environment and structural), construction drawings, and materials handling. A CWB Level 1 Inspector Certification would be highly desirable.
This role will be particularly attractive to a self motivated, fast learner who has strong technical skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Foremost offers all employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.