Account Manager - Stage & Screen
When it comes to servicing the travel needs of Canada’s entertainment, sports and creative industries, Stage & Screen is the strength behind the scenes. In fact, we are the only travel company specializing in the entertainment industry in Canada. Our Account Managers are second to none in anticipating and understanding the unique travel needs of rock stars, film crews and sporting teams.
Imagine managing travel arrangements for the cast and crew of the next Hollywood blockbuster, sending your favourite band on tour, or even your favourite hockey team to the playoffs. Sound exciting? Well, if you’re an experienced travel consultant who’d like to combine your passion for travel with your connection to one of our niche genres, this could be the career change you’ve been looking for.
An exciting opportunity has become available in our Toronto office. Our Toronto team has carved themselves a solid reputation as experts in the Toronto film industry as well as the sport and music scene, with a number of prestigious accounts secured in these niche markets. If you have the creativity and motivation to rock it in this team, apply now! Ideal candidates will live in the downtown core or are located in the immediate surrounding area of the GTA.
The successful applicant will have:
- A minimum of 2 years travel consulting experience
- The ability to think outside the box and provide creative travel solutions
- Great time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- A positive attitude and a will to succeed
- A proven ability working in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Strong organizational skills and the capability to multi task
- A high attention to detail and high level of confidentiality
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- A proven sales track record
- The flexibility to work overtime as required, including management of our afterhours emergency service
- A passion for the entertainment/sporting industry
- Experience in managing groups would be advantageous
- Unlimited earning potential
- Working with a vibrant emerging brand
- A friendly and dynamic team culture
- Continuance of all of your great Flight Centre benefits
- Limited time wage guarantee
- Inherit partial portfolio of existing business