Canada: Kitchener/Waterloo, ON or West Coast, BC
- Apply your skills and grow your career with an innovative and dynamic team!
- Experience a close-knit and supportive culture with no staff turnover since 2007!
- Receive a highly attractive salary and great benefits!
About the Organization
Waterloo Managed Software Services Ltd. and Waterloo Managed Software Services USA Inc.(WatServ) is one of the world’s largest providers of Cloud Computing for hosted Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM products. These products include Dynamics AX, NAV, GP, and CRM. WatServ is headquartered in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada and has operations in Canada, the United States and England
About the Opportunity
WatServ is currently seeking an experienced, full time Systems Administrator in the Kitchener/Waterloo, Ontario or West Coast, British Columbia.
Reporting to the Technical Support Manager and working with a dynamic team, you will be responsible for deploying, managing, maintaining and monitoring server environments (virtual and physical) that support the Microsoft Business Solution line of applications and stack technologies, both internally and for customers. Maintenance and management of these environments will be critical for meeting Customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and expectations. You will also be involved in managing the internal systems for the company, including email, demo sites, SharePoint sites and portals, etc.
Travel to local data centers may be required, we will also train you on all of our leading-edge technology.
This is a great opportunity for candidates with networking administration skills and experience working with Windows Server Administration, Active Directory Administration, XenApp Administration and VMWare Administration.
As a super communicator (both written and verbal), you will also demonstrate experience with:
- Azure deployment and management
- Exchange Administration
- Change Management processes
Previous experience with any or all of the Microsoft Business Solutions products is a definite bonus. Similarly, formal certifications in any of the following are preferred, but not required:
- Microsoft Server Operating Systems (installing, patching, monitoring, optimizing, etc)
- Microsoft Active Directory Management
- SQL administration (backups, restores, maintenance)
- Exchange Administration
- Current VMWare vSphere VM management
- Hyper-V 3.0 (Windows 2012) VM Management
- Troubleshooting server Hardware issues, vendor management for maintenance
- Citrix XenApp farm management
- Customer Support expertise
About the Benefits
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary that is commensurate with your experience and qualifications. You will also receive a comprehensive benefits plan!
WatServ is an innovative company that understands that today’s technology is be tomorrow’s architecture. We are excited to use the newest technology and adapt quickly to industry trends. As an employer, we want to offer our team a rewarding and challenging carer with lots of growth potential.
Use your knowledge, skills drive to build a success career with WatServ - APPLY NOW!