Marketing & Sales Coordinator
About Arctic Kingdom
Arctic Kingdom is Canada’s leading arctic travel and arctic services organization. We are passionate about the Arctic – and the people who call it home. Pioneers in arctic travel, we work with community partners to design and deliver exceptional Arctic travel and wildlife experiences, including Arctic safaris, private luxury eco-expeditions and polar diving. Experience polar logistics experts, we support major film and televisions productions and scientific studies – enabling worry-free and safe access to the arctic.
About the Opportunity
Arctic Kingdom has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and result oriented Marketing and Sales Coordinator to join our team on a full-time basis.
This is the perfect opportunity for a professional, knowledgeable and a highly organized team player. Based in Mississauga, you will provide direct support to the sales and marketing teams and manage assigned projects.
Primary duties include:
- Initial triage and qualifying of inbound marketing leads via phone and email to identify sales leads
- Providing a high level of administrative support to the Sales team and the Business Development Manager including Reservation System Admin
- Working with the Sales team to effectively support the management of existing Sales Opportunities
- Managing special projects, as requested including creating memos, reports, presentations, as needed or scheduled
- Supports administration of CRM (infusionsoft) : Data entry, notes, reports, campaigns
- Supports partner marketing and business development including distribution and tracking of content/images/materials
- Coordinates and tracks marketing/sales fulfilment and information requests (post/digital)
- Assists with media relations
- Supports the coordination of sales and business development events/ tradeshows
- Tracks and coordinates paid media calendar, including with B2B partners
- Assists in the creation and production of collateral and content, writing and editing
- Coordinates images/video and ensures content on Agent portal (DAM)
- Assists in the execution of social media and digital campaigns (programming, content, scheduling, metrics)
- Updates website
- Other duties as required
Skills and Qualifications include:
- Completed Post Secondary Education required; area of focus in marketing is an asset
- Minimum 1 -2 years of experience in an office environment is required, preferably in marketing
- Experience with travel marketing is an asset
- CRM, marketing automation, e-marketing, and reporting, Infusionsoft experience an asset
- Experience working with Wordpress, HTML, CSS, Photoshop
- Superior social media knowledge
- Creative and self-starter, ability to problem solve
- Customer-centric, with strong attention to detail across various areas of responsibility
- Solid storyteller, content developer & writer (CP Style) – all media
- Entrepreneurial, and keen to contribute to business
- Positive attitude, adaptable with a sense of humour
- Interest in luxury marketing, travel, ecotourism
- Knowledge of and passion for travel, the Arctic is an asset
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity
- Comfortable working in a small entrepreneurial environment, where employees support one another to ensure client satisfaction
About the Benefits
Arctic Kingdom offers a casual office atmosphere filled with people passionate about arctic travel, wildlife and the people who call the North home. With a focus on performance and accountability – we are dedicated to supporting the success and professional growth of our team. We are pleased to offer a competitive salary, health benefits, professional development, education support, and business casual environment.
Don't miss this exciting opportunity to grow your career with a unique industry leader. Apply to Arctic Kingdom today!