Human Resources Coordinator
Just Better Care provides in-home aged care and disability support services, supporting people to live independently.
We are currently looking for a Part-Time Human Resource Coordinator to join our Western Victoria team. This position will be 0.6 - 0.8 EFT
The Human Resource Coordinator is responsible for the operational delivery of HR services and support to staff. The Human Resources Coordinator will be responsible for recruitment and selection, orientation and on-boarding, assistance with performance management processes, training and development, maintenance of employee records and HR administration.
What you will need:
- Ability to meet Selection Criteria as specified in the Position Description
- Current Federal Police Check
- Employee Working with Children Check
- Clearance for work under the Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme (DWES)
- Driver's licence
What we offer:
- Training and professional development opportunities (including free access to online learning tools and programs)
- Friendly, flexible and supportive work environment
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Program
Further information about the role, including the Selection Criteria, is outlined in the Human Resources Coordinator Position Description.
To request a copy of the Position Description, please contact Just Better Care - Western Victoria on 03 5381 1432 or email email@example.com
If you would like to join our growing team and become part of our friendly, professional network please apply today.