Food and Beverage Attendant
LDK Seniors' Living is building Australia’s most innovative seniors living villages, delivered through a genuine continuum of care, in world-class vibrant communities, that will truly be worthy of our seniors.
Our vision is to create the most loved seniors’ communities in Australia, through our ‘one move’ promise. At LDK Seniors' Living, our three core values that we live and breathe by every day, are Love, Decency and Kindness. Every aspect of our business has only one thing in mind – our residents.
About the role
We are seeking enthusiastic Food and Beverage Attendants to join our growing and friendly team in our Greenway Views village. You will provide a warm, friendly and efficient food and beverage service to our residents and other guests, ensuring exceptional service standards are delivered and maintained at all times in line with resident expectations.
Casual positions are available.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist in creating a warm and welcoming environment for all residents and guests
- Attend to guest and resident queries and/or complaints
- Familiarise yourself with the food and beverage offering
- Take food and beverage orders
- Ensure an efficient and safe delivery of all food and beverage orders in line with resident expectations
- Set up, clear and promptly service tables after use
- Ensure the dining areas are clean and well presented at all times and assist with cleaning duties as required
- Ensure all cash, charge, float and till procedures are carried out in line with agreed procedures
- Prepare all back of house service points with regards to expected numbers for breakfast, lunch or dinner requirements as necessary
- Assist cooks/chefs in cooking a range of meals, under their general supervision including the assembly and preparation of ingredients/food for cooking
- Undertake general cleaning duties within a kitchen, food preparation area, cold and storerooms, including the cleaning of cooking and general utensils used in the kitchen
The successful candidate
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate
- Food Handlers Certificate (desirable)
- Completion of accredited Barista Course (desirable)
- One year of experience working in a similar role and/or environment
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Courteous and pleasant attitude towards residents, guests and colleagues
- Ability to work proactively and unsupervised
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
If you feel passionate about contributing to the LDK vision and believe this is the opportunity for you, please apply now.
Learn more, visit our website www.ldk.com.au or alternatively, contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have more questions.
Applications close 30 July 2020
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Police Clearance before commencing.