EARN $100k+ pa | Hourly Rate + Super + Overtime + Bonuses
Australian Owned and Operated Hydraulic Business
Dynamic Role with both WOrkshop and Site Work
About the Company
Our client is a locally owned and operated business specialising in hydraulic engineering. With over 30 years of experience within the industry, they offer a range of services from maintenance, repairs manufacturing, and even installation of hydraulic equipment.
About the Opportunity
They are looking for a Hydraulic Fitter/Technician to join their company in Webberton, WA.
The primary purpose of this position is to service ad repair a range of hydraulic equipment both in the workshop and on-site.
The successful candidate will have:
- A current drivers licence & your own tools
- Experience with system installation and commissioning
- Have a trade qualification as a Hydraulic Fitter / Fitter & Tuner
- Extensive experience with the general service, repair, and testing of hydraulics
- Experience with Hydraulic hose assembly, onsite services, and Power unit manufacturing
Any other tickets or qualifications such as Working in Confides Spaces, Forklift Licences, or Working at Heights would be beneficial for this position.
What's in it for You?
- Maintained Company Vehicle
- Career Growth Opportunities into a Foreman
- Close-Knit and Friendly Workshop Environment
- Enjoy Work-Life Balance and a Great Local Fishing Spots
- Increase your Earnings through Overtime and Site Work
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this dynamic opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/