Financial Planning Assistant
EARN a Negotiable Salary Based on Experience + Super
Join a Boutique & Close Knit Financial Services Firm
Varied Role With Lots of Opportunities to Further Your Skills
About the Company
Our client is a boutique Financial Services Firm providing quality financial advice to a range of clients from all stages of life. Offering a transparent service they provide support for not only individuals but also businesses.
About the Opportunity
They are looking for a Financial Planning Assistant / Client Services Officer to join their company in Melbourne, VIC.
The primary purpose of this position is to support the Financial Adviser in preparing, lodging, and follow up on new business and existing alteration digital applications. This is a fast-paced role where you will be handling multiple tasks at one time.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Perform insurance premium quotes
- Maintaining & updating client records efficiently and accurately
- Managing Ongoing Service Agreements & Fee Disclosure Statements
- Generating Super & Investment reports & comparisons for existing & new clients
- Greeting clients, responding to various emails and enquires & preparing meeting rooms
- Record of Advice, Statement of Advice and prepare reporting and research for a paraplanner
- Manage FDS, ROA, SOA, & process Wrap, Managed Investments, Super, & Insurance applications
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a Financial Planning Assistant.
- RG146 Compliance is beneficial
- Experience using Adviser Logic or Xplan
- Experience with Microsoft Office & advanced computer skills
- Ability to accurately follow proven, documented processes, including various checklists
What's in it for You?
- Work-Life Balance in a Flexible Part-Time or Full-Time Position
- Occasional Free Onsite Parking Available
- Enjoy an Open Plan Office Environment
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
Please note a Full Job Description is available on request.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/