EARN $60k pa + Super | Based on Experience | Immediate Start
Join an Expanding & Successful Multicultural HVAC Business
Long Term Full-Time Stable Position with No Weekend Work!
About The Company
Since 1991, our client has been an Australian owned and operated business who specialises in indoor air quality, mould remediation and corrosion protection for commercial properties across Brisbane and the Gold Coast. They have a reputation for providing quick, efficient and quality work to a variety of customers.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for an Administration Assistant/ Service Coordinator to join their company in Acacia Ridge, QLD.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- General administration and reception tasks
- Liaise and assist with clients with bookings and quotes
- Co-ordinate onsite access for multiple sites and teams
- Manage the induction process for contractors
- Create service paperwork (SWMS etc)
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years of Administration experience in the building or construction industry
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- HVAC knowledge or experience (desirable)
What's in it for You?
- Join a Successful & Growing HVAC Hygiene Service Business
- Supporting & Friendly Multicultural Team with Great Culture
- Ongoing Training & Development Provided | Work-Life Balance
- Full-Time Position | Mon - Fri | Flexible Working Hours
- Long Term Stable Position | Street Parking Available
- Close to Transport, Cafe & Shops | Immediate Start
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/