- Great opportunity for a safety-oriented, team player to join a stable company!
- Competitive salary with a wide range of benefits.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment.
About the Organization
Foremost Universal LP has been built upon a foundation of over fifty years of innovative engineering. FULP business units continue to provide high quality solutions to the Western Canadian oil and gas sector.
Comprised of several business units throughout Alberta, Foremost Universal LP has the advantage of varying facility capabilities, and extensive skill resources. FULP is proud to offer services reaching beyond design and fabrication. Project management, field construction, troubleshooting and maintenance, equipment inspection, and on-site repairs are just some of the services offered to our clients.
As a result of continued growth and rapidly expanding business, FULP is forecasting increasing activity levels for all business units. Each unit offers unique working conditions and a variety of career opportunities.
About the Opportunity
This is an excellent opportunity for an insightful individual to develop, implement, review, and improve manufacturing processes.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager, you will:
- Assist in the development and implementation of corporate manufacturing policies and Procedures;
- Participate in the development and continuous improvement of business process flows for all activities related to manufacturing operations;
- Improve usage of software systems to aid in continuous improvement of corporate manufacturing policies;
- Support the development of manufacturing department roles at corporate and facility levels to implement corporate manufacturing goals and philosophies and improve processes, decrease costs, and improve throughput rates;
- Develop reporting structures and review systems to improve maintenance, manufactured costs, material costs, part routings, facility rates etc with the goal of continuous improvement throughout the manufacturing departments.
Ideally, you are a Certified Engineer, Technician or Accountant with relevant experience. Experience in manufacturing review and process creation is essential, as are excellent verbal and written communication skills. Good working knowledge of computers including Microsoft Office and the ability to work independently or as part of a team is required.
A competitive salary with a wide range of benefits is available to the right person.