Recruitment Advertising Coordinator
- Complimentary gym membership and an office puppy!
- An opportunity to test your skills in an exciting recruitment advertising role.
- Quarterly staff awards night ranging from boat trips to bowling!
Your new company
Employment Office (EO) was founded in Australia as a unique recruitment service for businesses of all sizes. Fast-forward to today and the Vancouver team have taken Canada by storm. Our brilliant recruitment solutions and affordable pricing ensure our clients keep coming back.
EO is not a traditional “employment agency” – we are a Recruitment Solutions organization and an expert in effective recruitment processes and recruitment marketing strategies.
Our trusted and proven products empower our customers to secure the very best candidates for their organization. We make recruitment an easier and more cost-effective process where we bring the expertise and handle the work, but the customer stays in charge.
We’re a company full of professionals that work hard, enjoy each others company, and occasionally roll on the floor with our office puppy.
Your new career
Due to an exciting internal promotion, Employment Office is currently searching for a Recruitment Advertising Coordinator to join our team of hardworking and dedicated professionals in our downtown Vancouver office.
As part of a team of Recruitment Specialists, the Recruitment Advertising Coordinator will work to develop and execute advertising campaigns in order to attract candidates to the opportunities our clients are eager to fill.
More specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Creating customized company and job descriptions, just like the one you're reading right now, based on client specifications.
- Providing support to Account Managers by advising on effective candidate sourcing strategies.
- Processing job advertisements on predetermined media including job boards, client sites, and social media.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of job advertisements.
- Administering email campaigns to potential applicants using our candidate management software.
- Conducting research through LinkedIn and Indeed to source top talent.
- Learning from and helping out with our expert shortlisting team when necessary.
- Acting as a recruitment specialist on calls with clients as required.
What we need from you
Like everyone else we spend most of our week at work; at Employment Office that means we take great care when it comes to choosing who joins our team. If the idea of listening to Savage Garden every Friday afternoon or launching into an intense play session with our office puppy doesn’t appeal to you, then this may not be the office for you. If however, that hasn’t scared you away then you’re just the sort of person we want to hear from!
To succeed in this role, it's essential that you're passionate about both your work and what we do. We're all about connecting people to grow companies, careers, and communities.
Having a post-secondary education or previous experience in human resources, recruitment, marketing, communications, or a similar discipline is advantageous. However, if you have the proven ability to create and coordinate campaigns and produce engaging content – you could be exactly what we’re looking for!
Our ideal candidate will also possess:
- The ability to work at a fast pace and multi-task.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong writing skills with the ability to convey a message in a concise fashion.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The ability to work as part of a team and individually.
Of course, computer literacy is a must and any previous experience in social media marketing is an added bonus!
For your hard work, you’ll be rewarded with an attractive salary along with a host of other benefits including:
- A comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and more
- Life and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Quarterly staff awards nights, parties, and celebration of achievements
- The opportunity to attend the annual Global Gathering - in the past we've been to Vegas, Singapore, Cancun, Paris, Hawaii and New Zealand to name a few.
- RRSP matching
- Complimentary gym access and free coffee/fruit and snacks in the office
- Two (2) weeks’ vacation time to start, with the opportunity to earn up to five (5) weeks as your career with EO progresses
- A chance to play with our office puppy!
If you’re looking for something more than a regular job, scroll down and apply today!